I have some mechanical questions and thought I'd post them here so everyone can benefit.
- What is the maximum number of Words of Power a single DA can have? The number of spots on the sheet?
- During character creation, Words have to be a minimum of 4 letters. Does that apply when a word shatters with a critical success? We had a player shatter "port" and I ruled that they just get 3 life back and lose the word entirely.
- When rolling a ship module with 3/4 clock slots filled, do players roll 1d6 or 2d6? As written it's 1d6 but that seems a little odd?
- For the purposes of rolling a ship module, is Ship Condition considered to start at 8 or 0? 8 makes the most sense (otherwise ship rolls are guaranteed failures) but an empty clock that you fill as the ship takes damage makes that a bit counter-intuitive
- If a player doesn't have words in their collection, does that mean they can't generate a memory when they use a Word of Power?