Return to Sender
A downloadable game
Over the course of 2018, I started a handful of games for the postcard series that, for various reasons, didn't see the light of day. A few of them didn't fit on postcards and were abandoned, a few weren't making sense in the moment, and a few just got lost in the notes app on my phone. Now, a few of them are getting a fresh coat of polished and compiled into their own zine: Return to Sender.
- We Are Worms - a game for a group of minions sabotaging a hero's journey for at least 2 players and a GM. FFO: D*sney's Hercules. Illustrated by Flint Bedser/TechnoBabbl.
- Protectors - an rpg using the forces of nature to deter would-be colonizers from a pristine island for up to 4 players and a GM. FFO: Spirit Island. Illustrated by Christian Arnder.
- Parasite - an rpg of a tense symbiotic relationship between a host and their parasite for two players and a GM. FFO: Venom, Upgrade, and similar media. Illustrated by Cassie Hart Kelly.
- Far from the Tree- a game of familial drama when dynamic children and their less than perfect parents are stuck under the same roof for three+ players and a GM. FFO: Wes Anderson movies. Illustrated by Zac Gorman.
physical zine edition available from worldchampgame.co/store
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Far From The Tree house mapJun 14, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.